Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Why this blog?

Hello there,

First of all, I want to thank you for finding my blog and I hope you enjoy what you find.  I've often seen a little justification as the first post on most blogs, so I guess that's what this post is.

I am an Audio/Radio major at Hofstra University, and I have created this blog in order to showcase the work that I have done.  I hope that I can direct friends, potential employers, professors and possibly complete strangers here so that they can see what I've done.  Most of the pieces on this site are profiles that I have worked on in a few audio production classes, and I'm hoping that this can become a little hub for me as I increase the number of projects I've completed, as this is something that I would like to continue with after college.

Again, thanks for your interest, and I hope you find something you like here.

-Jarrett

No comments:

Post a Comment