Friday, December 3, 2010

Music Production Piece

My friend Matt Fishman is a music composition student at Hofstra.  For several months now, he has experimented with making beats with computer music programs, and has even branched out to incorporate them into a larger band with live shows.  Matt and I have always been really into talking music with one another, and when I had a final piece due for my Radio Magazine class I decided to profile what he was doing at the time.  I have to admit, this was one of my most stressful and busy finals weeks at Hofstra, and I think this piece may have suffered a bit from that.  While it does follow much of the same style pretty well, I could have used some more audio to create this content.  Again, I would like to revisit this piece, with more content, probably from Matt's new band, so that I can create a more comprehensive piece.  Maybe just as he's about to get famous =P

No comments:

Post a Comment