Monday, November 18, 2013

"Adaptation" Audio Replacement

This is another audio replacement project from my Sound Design for Film class.  This time we were all assigned a specific scene from the Charlie Kaufman film Adaptation.  It was certainly difficult to replace the dialogue of actors like Nicholas Cage (and the other Nicholas Cage) and Meryl Streep, but again this project was a blast.  It was especially fun during the class screenings, in which we watch the assigned scenes in chronological order according to the film; the film was not quite complete, and the voice actors keep changing, so the variation became almost another element, another character in the film.  Again, some mistakes I wish I had noticed before, but I think this came out pretty well.  This project also inspired me to finally see Adaptation, and it is a fantastic film.  I hope you enjoy my take!

No comments:

Post a Comment