Tuesday, March 18, 2014

GALO Magazine

I am happy to be working as a contributor for podcasts with the online publication GALO Magazine.  After a few weeks of tough work, I have finally published my first piece: A Q&A session with singer-songwriter Mary Fahl.  It was a great experience to speak with Fahl over Skype about a range of topics.  She really was a great interview subject, and, in addition to being a fascinating artist with great stories,  she made me feel like an old friend.  After the jump to GALO's site, you can read my intro and listen to the 54 minute interview.  I will leave you to find the details after the jump!

I am going to be continuing my work as a contributor to GALO in the coming months.  Below I am also posting the link to my contributor page, where the rest of my stories will be linked as well.  The first link below is the Fahl interview.  Enjoy!

http://www.galomagazine.com/multimedia/being-fearless-mary-fahl-talks-anne-rice-and-love-gravity/#.UyioGIXF_9t

http://www.galomagazine.com/author/jarrett-piette/

No comments:

Post a Comment